Nothing eventful this week.
I'm finally feeling better from the head cold I had. Just looking forward to the next appointment on Monday morning. After the appt, I will probably look into massages and the trainers or classes they have at their wellness center. I've been lazy all last week from being sick, so I haven't gone out and laced up the ol' running shoes in a while. Last night we went to the park. Joel ran and I decided to walk a couple miles because my head was still stuffy. I was getting impatient on the 2nd lap, so I jogged the last .75 miles of the loop. I felt so much better after that. Maybe that's all I needed. Some fresh air and a little bit of cardio!
No new symptoms. Although, when I brush my teeth sometimes, I stimulate my gag reflex. I still have the bloated issue, but that might just be me, normally! haha
Can't wait for our new matress to arrive on Friday!
1 comment:
YAY! for new matress...if sleeping starts to get uncomfortable for you, get the boppy prego pillow...it was a lifesaver for me!
Post a Comment