
That's Lucian (future big-brother). I'm using this photo of him to illustrate how I feel today.
I'm sick. I'm snotty and my head is congested. (Thanks Joel!) I've actually gotten used to the headaches. I could probably go the rest of my life without taking any meds. (yeah right)
The weather has been crappy down here too.
I also just read in my hospital baby handbook that preggos can't eat soft serve ice cream!? Apparently it can put your baby at risk for a listeria infection. Good thing I didn't give into temptation at Dairy Queen the other day!
2 comments:
You also have to stay away from deli meat (unless you steam it in the microwave for 30 seconds) and soft cheese.
Hang in there! I think I was about 10 weeks when I got the flu followed by a bad cold. Oh, how I missed Theraflu! But by the time I cam out of my fog I think I was in my second trimester and life started getting better all around. You're almost there! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment