Happy 2012!
Our new year celebration was just a normal night for us - putting Liam to bed at his normal time and going to bed at our normal times. We did have some beers and stayed up to watch the ball drop (teehee). Other than that, it was business as usual!
I will make a Christmas post soon... although, you know me, I may finally get to writing about it sometime mid-January. This time of year is pretty hectic - Joel and I didn't even exchange Christmas gifts to each other due to other expenses - which were expenses that came up due to our move, Liam's birthday and presents, Liam's Christmas presents, everyone else's presents, tag renewals (for my car - why the hell do they make them due on your birthday in GA?), late fees and other fees associated with tag renewal, etc... BUT at least we have our 7th wedding anniversary this Saturday the 7th to look forward to - I booked us a couples massage! woohoo!
Anyhow... on to the videos! (None of them are terribly long)
Liam's Thomas Train collection. He names them all... Cute and funny!
This is when we visited my sis in Orlando, after she gave him a bath... pretty funny near the end!
I call this video, "Keep Doing It"!
Liam being bad... he pulls an ornament off the tree, swings it around (while singing "Jingle Bells") and then breaks it at the end...
A very short clip, but funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment