Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photo/Shutterfly Update

I still don't really have time to make a real post about his birthday and the start of daycare, but I did manage to update Liam's Shutterfly photo site with long overdue photos from October, November, up to now in December. Please check them out, if you want. Message me if you need the password. I didn't have time to add captions to all the photos I wanted to comment on... but most of them are self-explanatory...

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to plug a small business: Baby Say What
This business is owned by my friend and fellow December 2009 mommy, Kasey (whose son was ALSO born on the 6th!). She is also a fellow Graphic Designer! She designs and makes cute t-shirt and onesie designs for your toddler or baby with quirky sayings and designs. She made the awesome owl shirt that Liam is wearing in the photo above. She does custom work and will work with you to get the design you want. Please support and visit her FB page, or her Etsy site.

4 comments:

aleelavine said...

1st of all, I agree with Christina... you do look pretty in that picture! :)
I just glanced at that page quickly and it looks like super fun stuff!!!! I didn't know you were a graphic designer!!!! I wanted to do that at one point in my life but now I just want to do photography.. well, for now. :) What do you do concerning graphic design?? Happy Friday!!!!!

Emily said...

I love learning about cool new, Mom run businesses - thanks! I hope you all are getting settled in easily. Moving is SO hard!

I got the elephant teapot at Target a few months ago and love it. It was just too adorable to pass by. ha!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Shonna said...

Love the pictures!We miss you guys!

Jenn said...

hey-o, little needs a haircut, ASAP!