Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Tikes Kitchen for $50

I know I'm super late with an update, but I wanted to share this sale with everyone and anyone who is interested:


The Little Tikes kitchen that I bought for Liam a few weeks ago is back on sale. The retail price is $79.99, it's on sale for $59.99 now at this link:
http://www.littletikes.com/toys/toys-detail.aspx?Product_ID=2405

If you put it in your shopping cart and use discount code: bkof1030, it will take another $10 off.

With free shipping, this is not a bad deal! Although it's not as great as the $40 total price I got when I bought it, it's still not bad for an awesome kitchen toy (that is actually made in the USA, not China)! The discount code applies to anything over $30, not just this kitchen.

I'll try to post more sale finds on here as I come across them.

Update coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always find such great deals, you're like an insider! Thanks for sharing your knowledge to those of us who are too lazy to shop around for a bargain (me). I really need to get better about that!