Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Facts

Ok, maybe just a fun fact for me!

If you've kept up with my blog, you know Liam was born on my 28th birthday - Dec 6, 2009.
I just found out that December 6, 1981 was a Sunday... And Liam was born on a Sunday!

More fun facts:

My mom is the oldest of 3 kids - followed by my uncle, then my aunt.
I'm the middle of 3 kids - have an older sister (Jen) and younger sister (Jessica).

Jen and my mom were both born in March.
Me and my uncle were both born in December.
Jessica and my aunt were both born in April.

CRAZY! haha... ok, back to your regularly scheduled program...

(a REAL post is coming soon, I promise!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way too cool! There was a little trick I did with my, Eric's, and Kaylan's birth dates to where they all added up to 21 but Dylan's adds up to 17 I think, still neat though. Thanks for sharing, that is really fascinating!

aleelavine said...

Very cool :)

Shonna said...

HA! Those are fun facts! Just think, if you had only had 2 more, you could have continued the patterns!

Rene' said...

Hi, I got your comment from my running blog. I am in Maryland too! How fun. :) I'm running (possibly walking) the Race for the Cure 5k in DC in June. They allow strollers and I'm always looking for races where I can bring Jack. Depending on where you are and how your knee is, we should meet up for a walk/run sometime. There are so many great trails and parks in this area!

P.S. I LOVE your art!