Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Videos: Rolling Over and Peekaboo

Liam rolled over for the first time today!!! I actually found him in his crib on his belly when I went in his room this morning! eep! Time to wean off the swaddle! During the day we had him practice... and he finally figured out what to do with his arms! Woohoo! Here is video I took this evening:



Here's another cute video of Liam and I playing peek-a-boo one evening before bath time. He loves peek-a-boo. He did his first real laugh after a session of peek-a-boo the day we got home from his 4 month checkup earlier this month (April 13).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME JOB liam!!! and jacy awesome job to you too for posting soooo much! it made my day. haha :)

Shonna said...

OMG!!! He is so ADORABLE!!! I miss him! When are you guys coming up? Two months is way too far away! His laugh is hilarious! I love the videos -- keep them coming!