Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

My folks are coming into town today!

I had to scramble as soon as Joel got home yesterday to vacuum, clean the cat box, wrap gifts, bathe (myself and Liam), and eat. Multi-tasking is a must these days. There's hardly any time during the day with just the 2 of us (and furry pets) to get anything done... I look forward to the hour or two that he naps between feedings to use the bathroom, check email, update blog, etc.

Oh, the 2 week appt went well. Other than waiting forever for the doctor, he grew a lot since the last appointment which really was less than 2 weeks ago. His head circumference grew 1.5 cm (from 34.5 to 36 cm), his length grew 3/4 of an inch (from 20 to 20.75 in) and he weighs 8 lb. 6 oz. (from 6lb 14oz last appt)! No wonder my other wrist is starting to bother me, this baby is getting heavier!

I also need to update the Shutterfly account with pics from last week and pics from this week. I'll probably do that after the family leaves because I'm sure I will have plenty more when they arrive!

For now... Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: