Liam's 3-year checkup was last Tuesday... even though his birthday was on December 6...yeah, mom should have known better than to put off scheduling this appointment the week of his birthday!
He is a super healthy and growing boy! No real concerns from the doctor. I did ask her about his knock-knees, but she said if it's not bothering him and he can still walk and run with the best of them, then we should not worry right now. I have a degree of knock knees (and scoliosis) myself, but I can still run like a champ with my unsymmetrical body!! lol I just hope it doesn't affect him either!
His stats are:
39.5" tall (up 4 inches from 2-year old check up)
38 lbs (up 6.2 lbs)
He got the flu mist which did not seem cool at all. At least it was not a shot and he did get a lollipop from the nurse afterward.
I leave you with some of Liam's "C" tracing and coloring skillz...

2 comments:
He did so well on the tracing! Smart boy. I have a scoliosis as well. We can all be unsymmetrical together. Ha ha!
Great stats!!!!! And that tracing is AWESOME!!!! I really, really need to get B going on this.... !!!! :)
Post a Comment