I was up late last night working on some freelance projects. It was also storming pretty hard with super loud thunder and lightning cracks. I swear one of them was so loud that it had to have struck near by! I was also sure that I'd hear Liam wake up crying. But no, he stayed asleep!
The last thing that was odd was that he woke up COMPLETELY DRY. It was so crazy. We put him in a nighttime pullup and as soon as he woke up he headed straight for the bathroom.
I'm so proud of him... he now can go #1 completely on his own: even flushes and hand sanitizes afterwards. We are still working on going #2... he can totally hold it - he always asks to be changed into a pull up when he needs to go. He seems afraid of sitting on the pot. Even with the bribes of getting a "big, awesome surprise" or a "lollipop from grandma".
In other news, he's been really defiant lately and has been frustrating both of us. We make threats of taking his toys away, but it does not phase him. He will GIVE us his toys to take. Argh! haha I guess it's funny now, but having a headache all weekend is not fun! LOL We had to install extra locks near the top of the doors to keep him from escaping and letting the dogs out.
Anyway, I think I'm going to make a photo post soon, with random photos from events since Easter. For now, here are a few from the past few weeks:
| Tormenting Snorty by burying her under his toys and pillow |
| Playing with cousins Owen and Zane at Thunderbolt (Memorial Day) |
| Painting |
| Family pic at Pearl's |
1 comment:
ahhhh!!! You guys are way further with potty training and I am JEALOUS!!!!! B now recognizes when he's going... in his diaper. UGH!!!! Cute pics... look forward to seeing more, girl!!! I am BEHIND in blogging. ::sigh::
Post a Comment