http://www.babble.com/celebrity/celebrity-moms/sweet-parenting-moments-kid-funny-youtube-videos/?page=18#slideshowholder
So I didn't realize or forgot that I set up a separate Gmail account for my Youtube account (when they merged). I checked it for the first time and there were like 25 unread messages of mostly comment approvals for the youtube video of my mom reacting to becoming a grandmother for the first time (on Mother's Day 2009) as seen below:
They were all very nice comments :) One of the comments was marked as spam... which I read to make sure, and it sort of did seem "spammy" but I went to their website listed: http://www.babble.com/ and sho 'nuff that video was listed under their "30 Sweetest Parenting Moments on Youtube"! Sweet! And the video has over 16,000 views!
5 comments:
That is so cool! I remember when I watched that for the first time, while Liam was in your tummy. :')
That is awesome! What a great video! It is very sweet!
That is so cute Jacy!
that's so neat!! ur mom's so cute! kakaka it shoulda been #1! what could possibly be better than that?!
That is awesome!! I LOVE that video!!
Post a Comment