Tuesday, October 13, 2009

31 Weeks: Back from Vacation :(

Sigh... back to work already. At least my "Monday" is actually a Tuesday!

Vacation was awesome and relaxing. Got to take much needed naps and get lots of sleep without having to think about going into work the next day. (Really need to win the lottery so this can be everyday!) It was really fun hanging out with my preggo BFF and waddling around everywhere. The weather was beautiful (we drove back down to muggy, rainy Savannah) while we were up there. Joel got to run a trail along the Potomac in Alexandria, while Shonna and I got prenatal massages. :) Also got to check out the new (to us) National Harbor in our home town and of course met up with friends and family throughout the course of the time there.

The baby party was awesome. Great food and great company. I realized I never posted the invitation I designed for it... Here it is along with teaser photos from the vacation and party.

Click on Link to complete Vacation album on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=326244&id=823390042&l=c567161f6d


Next appointment is Friday. Must remind self to bring FMLA and AFLAC forms. Also another Physical therapy session, which I might just stop going because it's not really doing much other than making me drive out there and using up time!

Might get myself another prenatal massage soon. The spa up the street has $10 off spa services this month! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I miss you already!! It was so great to have you and Joel (and Liam) up here! Your trip had been the landmark event I had been looking forward to for months, which means now there is nothing between me and birth! Ack! Love you!